IRS: Same sex marriage recognition

Posted on 14. Nov, 2013 by in 2013 Taxes, Tax, Tax Reminders

Same sex marriages are recognized by the IRS. This article contains some excellent information in this regard. Please note that, generally, you can go back 3 years to file an amended 1040. This may be advantageous to those who wish to go back and file as “married filing jointly”. Treasury and IRS Announce That All […]

Continue Reading →